The research productivity of black economists: Ranking by individuals and doctoral alma mater
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hudson, 1996. "Trends in Multi-authored Papers in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 153-158, Summer.
- Kim-Sau Chung, 2000. "Role Models and Arguments for Affirmative Action," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 640-648, June.
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Marshall Medoff, 1989. "The relative quality of black economists," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 81-86, September.
- Susan M. Collins, 2000. "Minority Groups in the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 133-148, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ÇOKGEZEN , Murat, 2013. "Publication performance of economists and economics departments in Turkey (2006–2011): An Update and Comparison," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(3), pages 95-106.
- Jacqueline Agesa & Maury Granger & Gregory Price, 2006. "The research productivity of black economists: A rejoinder," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 51-63, March.
- Price, Gregory N., 2009. "The problem of the 21st century: Economics faculty and the color line," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 331-343, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:7-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .