Publication performance of economists and economics departments in Turkey (2006–2011): An Update and Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2011.
"An updated ranking of academic journals in economics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1525-1538, November.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Papers 1009, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Paper series 15_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Juan Dolado & Antonio García-Romero & Gema Zamarro, 2003. "Publishing performance in economics: Spanish rankings (1990-1999)," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 317-317, November.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- Richard Pomfret & Liang Choon Wang, 2003. "Evaluating The Research Output Of Australian Universities' Economics Departments," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 418-441, December.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "The Research Output of Academic Economists in Brazil," Working Paper Series 100, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Coupé, Tom, 2008. "The visibility of Ukrainian economists 1969-2005," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2114-2125, October.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
- Tom Coupé & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2003. "Quality Based Rankings of Irish Economists 1990-2000," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 145-149.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Michael E. Conroy & Richard Dusansky, 1995. "The Productivity of Economics Departments in the U.S.: Publications in the Core Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1966-1971, December.
- Franklin Mixon & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2001. "Ranking economics departments in the US South," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 115-119.
- Jacqueline Agesa & Maury Granger & Gregory Price, 2002. "The research productivity of black economists: Ranking by individuals and doctoral alma mater," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 7-24, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Yu & Atoko Kasongo & Mariana Moses, 2016. "Examining the performance of the South African economics departments, 2005-2014," Working Papers 13/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Çokgezen, Murat & Çokgezen, Jale, 2014. "Internationalization of post-Soviet Economists: Evidence from Central Asia and the Caucasus," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 26-38.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:1:p:138-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat ÇOKGEZEN & Jale ÇOKGEZEN, 2014. "Internationalization of post-Soviet Economists: Evidence from Central Asia and the Caucasus," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 26-38, September.
More about this item
Keywordsrankings; economics departments; economists; Turkey.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:13:y2013:i:3_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .