Ranking economics departments in the US South
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filippini, Massimo & Maggi, Rico, 1993. "Efficiency and Regulation in the Case of the Swiss Private Railways," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Lee Mobley & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Behavioural differences among hospitals: it is ownership, or location?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1125-1138.
- Vitaliano, Donald F. & Toren, Mark, 1994. "Cost and efficiency in nursing homes: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 281-300, October.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Michael W. Tretheway, 1984. "Economies of Density versus Economies of Scale: Why Trunk and Local Service Airline Costs Differ," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 471-489.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal P. Updahyaya, 2011. "From London to the Continent: Ranking European Economics Departments on the Basis of Prestigious Medals and Awards," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 14(2), pages 119-126, Winter.
- ÇOKGEZEN , Murat, 2013. "Publication performance of economists and economics departments in Turkey (2006–2011): An Update and Comparison," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(3), pages 95-106.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2450-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2016. "Out of Big Brother's Shadow: Ranking Economics Faculties at Regional Universities in the U.S. South," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1609-1615.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2509-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- murat cokgezen, 2005. "Publication Performance Of Economists And Economics Departments In Turkey (1999-2003)," General Economics and Teaching 0503007, EconWPA, revised 17 Jan 2006.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2017.
"Measuring the publishing productivity of economics departments in Europe,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, pages 889-908.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2016. "Measuring the Publishing Productivity of Economics Departments in Europe," Working Papers 1601, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Murat Çokgezen, 2006. "Publication Performance of Economists and Economics Departments in Turkey (1999-2003)," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 253-265, July.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:8:y:2001:i:2:p:115-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .