The visibility of Ukrainian economists 1969-2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Alexeev & Clifford Gaddy & Jim Leitzel, 1992. "Economics in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 137-148, Spring.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ÇOKGEZEN , Murat, 2013. "Publication performance of economists and economics departments in Turkey (2006–2011): An Update and Comparison," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(3), pages 95-106.
- Çokgezen, Murat & Çokgezen, Jale, 2014. "Internationalization of post-Soviet Economists: Evidence from Central Asia and the Caucasus," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 26-38.
- Murat ÇOKGEZEN & Jale ÇOKGEZEN, 2014. "Internationalization of post-Soviet Economists: Evidence from Central Asia and the Caucasus," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 26-38, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRanking Ukraine Economists;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:37:y:2008:i:5:p:2114-2125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.