Economics in the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerschenkron, Alexander, 1978. "Samuelson in Soviet Russia: A Report," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 560-573, June.
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1035-1053, September.
- Sutela,Pekka, 1991. "Economic Thought and Economic Reform in the Soviet Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521389020.
- Vladimir G. Treml, 1969. "Interaction of Economic Thought and Economic Policy in the Soviet Union," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 187-216, Spring.
- Sutela,Pekka, 1991. "Economic Thought and Economic Reform in the Soviet Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521380201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Sonin & I. Khovanskaya & M. Yudkevich., 2008.
"Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Irina Khovanskaya & Konstantin Sonin & Maria Yudkevich, 2007. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," Working Papers w0112, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Khovanskaya, Irina & Sonin, Konstantin & Yudkevich, Maria, 2008. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ganiev, Ibragim & Djanibekov, Nodir & Hasanov, Shavkat & Petrick, Martin, 2017.
"The state of doctoral research in Uzbekistan: Results of a survey of doctoral students in agricultural economics
[Der Stand von Promotionsvorhaben in Usbekistan: Ergebnisse einer Befragung von Dokt," IAMO Discussion Papers 164, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Alexander Libman & Joachim Zweynert, 2014. "Ceremonial Science: The State of Russian Economics Seen Through the Lens of the Work of ‘Doctor of Science’ Candidates," Working Papers 337, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Libman, Alexander & Zweynert, Joachim, 2014. "Ceremonial science: The state of Russian economics seen through the lens of the work of ‘Doctor of Science’ candidates," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 360-378.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Martin Kragh, 2013. "The fate of social sciences in Soviet Russia: the case of Isaak Il’ich Rubin," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lokshin, Michael, 2009. "A survey of poverty research in Russia: Does it follow the scientific method?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 191-212, September.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2004. "Facilitating economic development through the reform of economic instruction," MPRA Paper 8462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çokgezen, Murat & Çokgezen, Jale, 2014. "Internationalization of post-Soviet Economists: Evidence from Central Asia and the Caucasus," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 26-38.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2011.
"О Российской Экономической Науке Сквозь Призму Публикаций Российских Ученых В Отечественных И Зарубежных Журналах За 2000-2009 Гг
[Economic science in Russia through the lens of publications of Rus," MPRA Paper 30230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coupé, Tom, 2008. "The visibility of Ukrainian economists 1969-2005," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2114-2125, October.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1996. "A Visibility Analysis of the Scientific Production of Ukrainian Economists," MPRA Paper 30411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1999. "A visibility analysis of the scientific production of Ukrainian economists: 1969-94," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 185-196, July.
- Murat ÇOKGEZEN & Jale ÇOKGEZEN, 2014. "Internationalization of post-Soviet Economists: Evidence from Central Asia and the Caucasus," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 26-38, September.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2004. "Reform of Economic Instruction in the Former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 7589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:6:y:1992:i:2:p:137-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.