Facilitating economic development through the reform of economic instruction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Alexeev & Clifford Gaddy & Jim Leitzel, 1992. "Economics in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 137-148, Spring.
- Alexander Kovzik & Michael Watts, 2001. "Reforming Undergraduate Instruction in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Gerschenkron, Alexander, 1978. "Samuelson in Soviet Russia: A Report," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 560-573, June.
- Robert J. Shiller & Maxim Boycko & Vladimir Korobov, 1992. "Hunting for Homo Sovieticus: Situational versus Attitudinal Factors in Economic Behavior," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 127-194.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; economic instruction; education; reform; transition;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .