Conflicting Patterns of Thought in the Russian Debate on Transition: 1992-2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutela,Pekka, 1991. "Economic Thought and Economic Reform in the Soviet Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521389020, April.
- Sutela,Pekka, 1991. "Economic Thought and Economic Reform in the Soviet Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521380201, April.
- Aleksandr Buzgalin, 1994. "Economic Theory in Russia: From Crisis to a New Paradigm?," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 19-34.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:22:y:1988:i:1:p:113-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Shastitko, 1999. "Friedrich Hayek and Neoinstitutionalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- R. Nureev & Yu. Latov, 2001. ""Fruits of Enlightment" (New Russian Economic Science on the Threshold of the III Millennium)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- A. Oleinik, 1997. "In Search of Institutional Theory of a Transition Society," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Economic Development; Transition;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .