Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2008.
"How to get rid of W: a latent variables approach to modelling spatially lagged variables,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(10), pages 2526-2538, October.
- Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2008. "How to Get Rid of W: A Latent Variables Approach to Modelling Spatially Lagged Variables," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(10), pages 2526-2538, October.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Edith De Meester & Clara H. Mulder & Joos Droogleever Fortuijn, 2007. "Time Spent In Paid Work By Women And Men In Urban And Less Urban Contexts In The Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(5), pages 585-602, December.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel Vuuren, 2011. "The trend in female labour force participation: what can be expected for the future?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 729-753, May.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel van Vuuren, 2007. "The trend in female labour force participation; what can be expected for the future?," CPB Discussion Paper 93, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Euwals, Rob & Knoef, Marike & van Vuuren, Daniel, 2007. "The Trend in Female Labour Force Participation: What Can Be Expected for the Future?," IZA Discussion Papers 3225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Reinhold Schnabel & Gaby Wunderlich, 2004. "The gender gap in labor market participation and employment: A cohort analysis for West Germany," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Schnabel, Reinhold & Wunderlich, Gaby, 2001. "The gender gap in labor market participation and employment: a cohort analysis for West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- J.D. Vlasblom & J.J. Schippers, 2004. "Increases in Female Labour Force Participation in Europe: Similarities and Differences," Working Papers 04-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2002. "Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 343-364.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2001. "Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa01p197, European Regional Science Association.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 1996. "A Regional Analysis of Labour Force Participation Rates across the Member States of the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 455-465.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & SÃ¸rgard, Lars, 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9736w3k9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars & Straume, Odd Rune, 2001. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Straume, O.R. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1000, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Straume, O.R. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," Papers 9/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Annette S. Zeilstra, 2007. "Labour force participation rates at the regional and national levels of the European Union: An integrated analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 525-549, November.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 1985. "The Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 11-37, January.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cörvers,Frank & Golsteyn,Bart, 2003. "Changes in women's willingness to work in a tightening labour market: the impact of preferences, wages and individual characteristics," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:641-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.