Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2008.
"How to get rid of W: a latent variables approach to modelling spatially lagged variables,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(10), pages 2526-2538, October.
- Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2008. "How to Get Rid of W: A Latent Variables Approach to Modelling Spatially Lagged Variables," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 40(10), pages 2526-2538, October.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & SÃ¸rgard, Lars, 2000.
"Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt9736w3k9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Straume, O.R. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1000, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Straume, O.R. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," Papers 9/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars & Straume, Odd Rune, 2001. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel van Vuuren, 2007.
"The trend in female labour force participation; what can be expected for the future?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
93, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel Vuuren, 2011. "The trend in female labour force participation: what can be expected for the future?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 729-753, May.
- Euwals, Rob & Knoef, Marike & van Vuuren, Daniel, 2007. "The Trend in Female Labour Force Participation: What Can Be Expected for the Future?," IZA Discussion Papers 3225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Paul Elhorst, 1996. "A Regional Analysis of Labour Force Participation Rates across the Member States of the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 455-465.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Schnabel, Reinhold & Wunderlich, Gaby, 2001.
"The gender gap in labor market participation and employment: a cohort analysis for West Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
01-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Reinhold Schnabel & Gaby Wunderlich, 2004. "The gender gap in labor market participation and employment: A cohort analysis for West Germany," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 83-116, February.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 1985. "The Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 11-37, January.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Cörvers,Frank & Golsteyn,Bart, 2003. "Changes in women's willingness to work in a tightening labour market: the impact of preferences, wages and individual characteristics," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- J.D. Vlasblom & J.J. Schippers, 2004. "Increases in Female Labour Force Participation in Europe: Similarities and Differences," Working Papers 04-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2001.
"Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa01p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2002. "Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 343-364.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Annette S. Zeilstra, 2007. "Labour force participation rates at the regional and national levels of the European Union: An integrated analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 525-549, November.
- Edith De Meester & Clara H. Mulder & Joos Droogleever Fortuijn, 2007. "Time Spent In Paid Work By Women And Men In Urban And Less Urban Contexts In The Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(5), pages 585-602, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:641-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.