Increases in Female Labour Force Participation in Europe: Similarities and Differences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustafsson, Siv, 1992. "Separate Taxation and Married Women's Labor Supply: A Comparison of West Germany and Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Dankmeyer, Ben, 1996.
"Long Run Opportunity-Costs of Children According to Education of the Mother in the Netherlands,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 349-361, August.
- Ben Dankmeyer, 1996. "Long run opportunity-costs of children according to education of the mother in the Netherlands," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 349-361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Schlenker, 2009. "Frauen als Stille Reserve im Ingenieurwesen," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 315/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Alice Goisis, 2012. "Grandparenting and mothers’ labour force participation: A comparative analysis using the Generations and Gender Survey," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(3), pages 53-84, July.
- Lee, Grace H.Y. & Lee, Sing Ping, 2014.
"Childcare availability, fertility and female labor force participation in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 71-85.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & Sing Ping Lee, 2013. "Childcare Availability, Fertility And Female Labor Force Participation In Japan," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Marleen Damman & Kène Henkens & Matthijs Kalmijn, 2015. "Women’s Retirement Intentions and Behavior: The Role of Childbearing and Marital Histories," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 339-363, October.
- Inge Noback & Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2011. "Gender-specific dynamics in working hours," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1308, European Regional Science Association.
- Claudia Münch & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Education and Labor Market Activity of Women: An Age-Group Specific Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-099/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fuchs, Johann & Söhnlein, Doris, 2007. "Einflussfaktoren auf das Erwerbspersonenpotenzial : Demografie und Erwerbsverhalten in Ost- und Westdeutschland," IAB Discussion Paper 200712, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_28 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2009. "The Cost of Low Fertility in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- An Liu & Inge Noback, 2011. "Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 641-658, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale labour supply;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-10-29 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2005-10-29 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .