Labour force participation rates at the regional and national levels of the European Union: An integrated analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sveinbjörn Blöndal & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:673-692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2009. "A comparative analysis of the evolution of gender wage discrimination: Spain vs. Galicia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 161-180, March.
- Prodromídis Pródromos-Ioánnis, 2010. "Analysing Local Employment and Unemployment in Greece Under Conventional Zoning Regimes and Partitions Extracted from the Data," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 17(1), pages 61-91, June.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013.
"The regional distribution of unemployment: What do micro-data tell us?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 383-405, June.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2011. "The regional distribution of unemployment. What do micro-data tell us?," IREA Working Papers 201125, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1441-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouke van Dijk, 2009. "Progress in Regional Science," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Claudia Münch & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Education and Labor Market Activity of Women: An Age-Group Specific Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-099/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alpay Filiztekin, 2009. "Regional unemployment in Turkey," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 863-878, November.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "Labour Market Institutions: Sensitivity to the Cycle and Impact of the Crisis in European Regions," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 375-385, July.
- Choudhry, Misbah T. & Elhorst, J. Paul, 2010. "Demographic transition and economic growth in China, India and Pakistan," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 218-236, September.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Bernard Fingleton, 2008. "New spatial econometric techniques and applications in regional science," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 311-317, August.
- repec:taf:specan:v:12:y:2017:i:2-3:p:138-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- An Liu & Inge Noback, 2011. "Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 641-658, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:86:y:2007:i:4:p:525-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.