Labour force participation rates at the regional and national levels of the European Union: An integrated analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sveinbjörn Blöndal & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José M. Pastor & Carlos Peraita & Francisco Pérez, 2016.
"Estimating the long-term economic impacts of Spanish universities on the national economy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 673-692, November.
- JOSE MANUEL PASTOR MONSALVEZ & Carlos Peraita & Francisco PÃ©rez, 2015. "Estimating the Long-Term Economic Impacts of the Spanish Universities on the National Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1722, European Regional Science Association.
- Alpay Filiztekin, 2009. "Regional unemployment in Turkey," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 863-878, November.
- Yolanda Pena‐Boquete, 2009. "A comparative analysis of the evolution of gender wage discrimination: Spain vs. Galicia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 161-180, March.
- Prodromídis Pródromos-Ioánnis, 2010. "Analysing Local Employment and Unemployment in Greece Under Conventional Zoning Regimes and Partitions Extracted from the Data," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 17(1), pages 61-91, June.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013.
"The regional distribution of unemployment: What do micro-data tell us?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 383-405, June.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2011. "The regional distribution of unemployment. What do micro-data tell us?," IREA Working Papers 201125, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Filippa Bono & Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro, 2017. "A Hierarchical Model for Analysing Consumption Patterns in Italy Before and During the Great Recession," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 421-436, November.
- Fernando BRUNA & Isabel NEIRA & Marta PORTELA, 2019. "Horizontal And Vertical Contexts On Europeans’ Well-Being," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 19(2), pages 37-56.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "Labour Market Institutions: Sensitivity to the Cycle and Impact of the Crisis in European Regions," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 375-385, July.
- Jouke Van Dijk, 2009. "Progress in Regional Science," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Choudhry, Misbah T. & Elhorst, J. Paul, 2010. "Demographic transition and economic growth in China, India and Pakistan," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 218-236, September.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Bernard Fingleton, 2008. "New spatial econometric techniques and applications in regional science," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 311-317, August.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & J. Paul Elhorst, 2017. "Regional labour force participation across the European Union: a time–space recursive modelling approach with endogenous regressors," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2-3), pages 138-160, July.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Claudia Münch & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Education and Labor Market Activity of Women: An Age-Group Specific Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-099/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tingzhu Li & Ran Liu & Wei Qi, 2019. "Regional Heterogeneity of Migrant Rent Affordability Stress in Urban China: A Comparison between Skilled and Unskilled Migrants at Prefecture Level and Above," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-26, October.
- An Liu & Inge Noback, 2011. "Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 641-658, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:86:y:2007:i:4:p:525-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.