A Regional Analysis of Labour Force Participation Rates across the Member States of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Mairesse & Zvi Griliches, 1988. "Heterogeneity in Panel Data: Are There Stable Production Functions?," NBER Working Papers 2619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan R. Brady, 2011.
"Measuring the diffusion of housing prices across space and over time,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 213-231, March.
- Ryan R. Brady, 2007. "Measuring the diffusion of housing prices across space and over time," Departmental Working Papers 19, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 1998. "A note on the linear, logit and probit functional form of the labour force participation rate equation," ERSA conference papers ersa98p111, European Regional Science Association.
- Ryan Brady, 2013. "The Spatial Diffusion of Regional Housing Prices across U.S. States," Departmental Working Papers 45, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- John Sutherland, 1999. "Further reflections on hidden unemployment: An examination of the off-flows from the claimant count in the North West of England," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 465-476.
- Brady, Ryan R., 2014. "The spatial diffusion of regional housing prices across U.S. states," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 150-166.
- Mohamed Amara & Wajih Khallouli & Faycel Zidi, 2018. "Gender Discrimination in the Tunisian Labor Market: The Youth Crisis," Working Papers 1263, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Feb 2018.
- An Liu & Inge Noback, 2011. "Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 641-658, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionale Arbeitsmarkte; Teilnahme; Europaische Union; okonometrik;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:30:y:1996:i:5:p:455-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.