Agriculture, livelihoods, and globalization: The analysis of new trajectories (and avoidance of just-so stories) of human-environment change and conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2006. "Poor farmers' perceived benefits from different types of maize germplasm: The case of creolization in lowland tropical Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M., 2006. "Globalization, local ecosystems, and the rural poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1405-1418, August.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 2006. "Globalization and rural poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1393-1404, August.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio & Escobar, German, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Latin America: Overview and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-409, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"A Holistic Approach for Assessing the System of Governance of Agrarian Sustainability,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 434-457, September.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "A holistic approach for assessing the system of governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 73413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Graddy, 2013. "Regarding biocultural heritage: in situ political ecology of agricultural biodiversity in the Peruvian Andes," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(4), pages 587-604, December.
- Current Masunungure & Sheona E. Shackleton, 2018. "Exploring Long-Term Livelihood and Landscape Change in Two Semi-Arid Sites in Southern Africa: Drivers and Consequences for Social–Ecological Vulnerability," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-23, April.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Framework for analyzing and assessing the system of governance and the level of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria and China," MPRA Paper 78248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "About Governance and Evaluation of Sustainability of Farming Enterprise," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 161-201, June.
- Oestreicher, Jordan Sky & Fatorelli, Leandra & Mertens, Fréderic & Lucotte, Marc & Béliveau, Annie & Tremblay, Stéphane & Saint-Charles, Johanne & Davidson, Robert & Romaña, Christina A., 2018. "Rural livelihood trajectories in the central Brazilian Amazon: Growing inequalities, changing practices, and emerging rural-urban relationships over nearly a decade," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 10, pages 34-43.
- Ian Bailey & Louise E. Buck, 2016. "Managing for resilience: a landscape framework for food and livelihood security and ecosystem services," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(3), pages 477-490, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "Sustainability of Farming Enterprise – Governance and Evaluation," MPRA Paper 69734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgrarian change; Development; Environmental conservation; Globalization; Food; Human-environment interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:24:y:2007:i:1:p:9-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.