Land, farming, livelihoods, and poverty: Rethinking the links in the Rural South
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William L. Parish & Xiaoye Zhe & Fang Li, "undated". "Nonfarm Work and Marketization of the Chinese Countryside," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 95-6, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Sen, Binayak, 2003. "Drivers of Escape and Descent: Changing Household Fortunes in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 513-534, March.
- Adams, Richard H, Jr, 2002.
"Nonfarm Income, Inequality, and Land in Rural Egypt,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(2), pages 339-363, January.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr, 1999. "Nonfarm income, inequality, and land in Rural Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2178, The World Bank.
- Blaikie, Piers & Cameron, John & Seddon, David, 2002. "Understanding 20 Years of Change in West-Central Nepal: Continuity and Change in Lives and Ideas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1255-1270, July.
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 2004. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Rural Economic Diversity, and Economic Reforms: India, 1970-2000," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 509-542, April.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 2002. "The Scramble in Africa: Reorienting Rural Livelihoods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 725-739, May.
- Colin A. Carter, 1997. "The Urban-Rural Income Gap in China: Implications for Global Food Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1410-1418.
- Molle, F. & Srijantr, T. & Latham, L. & Thepsatitsilp, P., 2001. "The impact of the access to irrigation water on the evolution of farming systems: A case study of three villages in the Chao Phraya delta," IWMI Books, Reports H028818, International Water Management Institute.
- Kusago, Takayoshi & Barham, Bradford L., 2001. "Preference Heterogeneity, Power, and Intrahousehold Decision-Making in Rural Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1256, July.
- Glassman, Jim, 2004. "Thailand at the Margins: Internationalization of the State and the Transformation of Labour," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267637, April.
- Philip F. Kelly, 1999. "Everyday Urbanization: The Social Dynamics of Development in Manila's Extended Metropolitan Region," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 283-303, 06.
- Molle, F. & Srijantr, T., 1999. "Agrarian change and the land system in the Chao Phraya delta," IWMI Books, Reports H028814, International Water Management Institute.
- Richard Kirkby, 1999. "Sectoral and Structural Considerations in China's Rural Development," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 90(3), pages 272-284, 08.
- Rigg, Jonathan & Nattapoolwat, Sakunee, 2001. "Embracing the Global in Thailand: Activism and Pragmatism in an Era of Deagrarianization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 945-960, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:180-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.