The Urban-Rural Income Gap in China: Implications for Global Food Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily Hannum, 2005. "Market transition, educational disparities, and family strategies in rural china: New evidence on gender stratification and development," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(2), pages 275-299, May.
- Barnett, William A. & Hu, Mingzhi & Wang, Xue, 2019.
"Does the utilization of information communication technology promote entrepreneurship: Evidence from rural China,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 12-21.
- Barnett, William & Hu, Mingzhi & Wang, Xue, 2018. "Does the Utilization of Information Communication Technology Promote Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 86479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Mingzhi Hu & Xue Wang, 2018. "Does the Utilization of Information Communication Technology Promote Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Rural China," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201802, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Wang, Qingbin & Shi, Guanming & Zheng, Yi, 2000. "Changes In Income And Welfare Distribution In Urban China And Implications For Food Consumption And Trade," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21767, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas, 2003. "Labor market distortions and China's WTO accession package:: an applied general equilibrium assessment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 774-794, December.
- Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas I., 2001. "China'S Accession To The Wto And Impacts On Livestock Trade And Production Patterns," 2001: International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14540, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rod, 2009. "At-home meat consumption in China: an empirical study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 1-17.
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa B & Roberto Alvarez & John Gilbert, 2003. "On The Removal of Agricultural Price Bands in Chile: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 244, Central Bank of Chile.
- Colin A. Carter & Andrew J. Estrin, 2005. "Opening of China's Trade, Labour Market Reform and Impact on Rural Wages," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 823-839, June.
- Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas I., 2000. "Rural-Urban Migration, Labor Mobility And Agricultural Trade Liberalization In China," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21727, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rigg, Jonathan, 2006. "Land, farming, livelihoods, and poverty: Rethinking the links in the Rural South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 180-202, January.
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa & Roberto Álvarez & John Gilbert, 2005. "Imperfect Labor Mobility, Urban Unemployment and Agricultural Trade Reform in Chile," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 11, pages 375-395, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hannum, Emily & Wang, Meiyan, 2006. "Geography and educational inequality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 253-265.
- Hongbo Liu & Kevin A. Parton & Zhang-Yue Zhou & Rod Cox, 2009. "At-home meat consumption in China: an empirical study ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 485-501, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:5:p:1410-1418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.