Geography and educational inequality in China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xiaobo Zhang & Ravi Kanbur, 2004.
"Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China,"
159, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2005. "Spatial inequality in education and health care in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-204.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "Spatial Inequality In Education And Health Care In China," Working Papers 127256, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hannum, Emily & Buchmann, Claudia, 2005. "Global Educational Expansion and Socio-Economic Development: An Assessment of Findings from the Social Sciences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 333-354, March.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Nicholas Gill, 2004. "Is there a global link between regional disparities and devolution?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(12), pages 2097-2117, December.
- Fleisher, Belton M., 2006. "Inequality, market development, and sources of growth in China under accelerating reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 237-238.
- Colin A. Carter, 1997. "The Urban-Rural Income Gap in China: Implications for Global Food Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1410-1418.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:17:y:2006:i:3:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.