Not in my body: BGH and the rise of organic milk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T Marsden & N Wrigley, 1995. "Regulation, Retailing, and Consumption," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(12), pages 1899-1912, December.
- Manchester, Alden C. & Blayney, Donald P., 1997. "Structure of Dairy Markets: Past, Present, Future," Agricultural Economics Reports 33929, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- T K Marsden & A Arce, 1995. "Constructing Quality: Emerging Food Networks in the Rural Transition," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(8), pages 1261-1279, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gifford, Katie & Bernard, John C., 2004. "The Impact of Message Framing on Organic Food Purchase Likelihood," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(03), November.
- Kiesel Kristin & Villas-Boas Sofia B, 2007.
"Got Organic Milk? Consumer Valuations of Milk Labels after the Implementation of the USDA Organic Seal,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-40, April.
- Kiesel, Kristin & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2007. "Got Organic Milk? Consumer Valuations of Milk Labels after the Implementation of the USDA Organic Seal," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9sx3j5hv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Kiesel, Kristin, 2007. "Got Organic Milk? Consumer Valuations of Milk Labels after the Implementation o f the USDA Organic Seal," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5593m46q, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9822-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Julia & Clay, Patricia M. & Pinto da Silva, Patricia, 2014. "Putting the seafood in sustainable food systems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 104-111.
- Theodore L. Waldron & Greg Fisher & Michael Pfarrer, 2016. "How Social Entrepreneurs Facilitate the Adoption of New Industry Practices We thank guest editor Gideon Markman and the reviewers for their exceptional guidance during the review process. We also than," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 821-845, July.
- Robert Chiles, 2013. "If they come, we will build it: in vitro meat and the discursive struggle over future agrofood expectations," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(4), pages 511-523, December.
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2004. "The Globalization of Organic Agro-Food Networks," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 725-743, May.
- Elisa Giampietri & Dieter B. A. Koemle & Xiaohua Yu & Adele Finco, 2016. "Consumers’ Sense of Farmers’ Markets: Tasting Sustainability or Just Purchasing Food?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Vanloqueren, Gaëtan & Baret, Philippe V., 2009. "How agricultural research systems shape a technological regime that develops genetic engineering but locks out agroecological innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 971-983, July.
- I. Vermeir & W. Verbeke, 2004. "Sustainable Food Consumption: Exploring The Consumer Attitude – Behaviour Gap," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/268, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity chain; Consumption; Dairy; Food politics; Food systems; Genetically-engineered foods; Milk; Organic food; Risk; Social movements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:17:y:2000:i:3:p:285-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .