Modern British Retailing in the Late 20th Century: Increasing Value?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Morelli, Carlo, 2009. "Modern British Retailing in the Late 20th Century: Increasing Value?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-59, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Hughes, 2005. "Corporate Strategy and the Management of Ethical Trade: The Case of the UK Food and Clothing Retailers," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 37(7), pages 1145-1163, July.
- Carlo Morelli, 2007. "Further Reflections on the Golden Age in British Multiple Retailing 1976â€“94: Capital Investment, Market Share, and Retail Margins," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(12), pages 2993-3007, December.
- Carlo Morelli, 2004. "Explaining the Growth of British Multiple Retailing during the Golden Age: 1976â€“94," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(4), pages 667-684, April.
- Carlo Morelli, 1998. "Constructing a Balance between Price and Non-Price Competition in British Multiple Food Retailing 1954-64," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 45-61.
- T Marsden & N Wrigley, 1995. "Regulation, Retailing, and Consumption," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(12), pages 1899-1912, December.
- P Langston & G P Clarke & D B Clarke, 1998. "Retail Saturation: The Debate in the Mid-1990s," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Carlo Morelli, 1999. "Information Costs and Information Asymmetry in British Food Retailing," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 175-186, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2009-11-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.