Modern British Retailing in the Late 20th Century: Increasing Value?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Dundee, DD1 4HN|
Phone: (01382) 344375
Fax: (01382) 344691
Web page: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/econman/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlo Morelli, 2004. "Explaining the growth of British multiple retailing during the golden age: 1976 - 94," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(4), pages 667-684, April.
- T Marsden & N Wrigley, 1995.
"Regulation, retailing, and consumption,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(12), pages 1899-1912, December.
- Carlo Morelli, 1999. "Information Costs and Information Asymmetry in British Food Retailing," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 175-186, July.
- P Langston & G P Clarke & D B Clarke, 1998. "Retail Saturation: The Debate in the Mid-1990s," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 30(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Carlo Morelli, 1998. "Constructing a Balance between Price and Non-Price Competition in British Multiple Food Retailing 1954-64," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 45-61.
- P Langston & G P Clarke & D B Clarke, 1998. "Retail saturation: the debate in the mid-1990s," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Carlo Morelli, 2007. "Further reflections on the golden age in British multiple retailing 1976 – 94: capital investment, market share, and retail margins," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(12), pages 2993-3007, December.
- Alex Hughes, 2005. "Corporate strategy and the management of ethical trade: the case of the UK food and clothing retailers," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(7), pages 1145-1163, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.