Modern British Retailing in the Late 20th Century: Increasing Value?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Dundee, DD1 4HN|
Phone: (01382) 344375
Fax: (01382) 344691
Web page: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/econman/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T Marsden & N Wrigley, 1995.
"Regulation, Retailing, and Consumption,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 27(12), pages 1899-1912, December.
- T Marsden & N Wrigley, 1995. "Regulation, retailing, and consumption," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(12), pages 1899-1912, December.
- Carlo Morelli, 2007. "Further reflections on the golden age in British multiple retailing 1976 – 94: capital investment, market share, and retail margins," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(12), pages 2993-3007, December.
- P Langston & G P Clarke & D B Clarke, 1998. "Retail saturation: the debate in the mid-1990s," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(1), pages 49-66, January.
- P Langston & G P Clarke & D B Clarke, 1998. "Retail Saturation: The Debate in the Mid-1990s," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Carlo Morelli, 2004. "Explaining the growth of British multiple retailing during the golden age: 1976 - 94," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(4), pages 667-684, April.
- Carlo Morelli, 1998. "Constructing a Balance between Price and Non-Price Competition in British Multiple Food Retailing 1954-64," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 45-61.
- Alex Hughes, 2005. "Corporate strategy and the management of ethical trade: the case of the UK food and clothing retailers," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(7), pages 1145-1163, July.
- Carlo Morelli, 1999. "Information Costs and Information Asymmetry in British Food Retailing," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 175-186, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.