Report NEP-HIS-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Morelli, 2009. "Modern British Retailing in the Late 20th Century: Increasing Value?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 227, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2009. "Tax collection in Spain in the 18th century: the case of the “décima”," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Jochen Streb, 2009. "Moral hazard in a mutual health-insurance system: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers 978, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Claude Schwob, 2009. "The intellectual origins of WTO : Hull’s and Bidwell’s views on organizing the international trade," Working Papers of BETA 2009-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2009. "Revealing Failures in the History of School Finance," NBER Working Papers 15491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisa Newby, 2009. " The Suspension of the Gold Standard as Sustainable Monetary Policy," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0907, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Scherer, F. M., 2009. "The Dynamics of Capitalism," Working Paper Series rwp09-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ciliberto, Federico, 2009. "Were British Cotton Entrepreneurs Technologically Backward? Firm-Level Evidence on the Adoption of Ring-Spinning," MPRA Paper 18533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2009. "Über die Natur und das Wesen des Geldes: Johann Heinrich von Thünens unveröffentlichter Beitrag zur Geldtheorie," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 110, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin & Farcane, Nicoleta & Dumitrescu, Alin-Constantin & Popa, Adina, 2009. "The accounting profession and professionist in romania," MPRA Paper 18408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," NBER Working Papers 15477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "The Global 1970s and the Echo of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 15475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sibylle Lehmann, 2009. "The German elections in the 1870s: why Germany turned from liberalism to protectionism," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_34, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Maarten VAN DIJCK & Tom TRUYTS, 2009. "A re-evaluation of ideas, interests and politics in repeal: the case of Belgian corn laws, 1834 -1873," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.16, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:prirpe:10-21-2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore