Correlation Between Government and Economic Growth - Specific Features for 10 Nms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Carlin, Wendy & Mayer, Colin, 2003. "Finance, investment, and growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 191-226, July.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- C. John McDermott & Robert F. Wescott, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Fiscal Adjustments," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(4), pages 725-753, December.
- Andreea Stoian, 2011. "FISCAL VULNERABILITY vs. FISCAL SUSTAINABILITY: THEORETICAL BACKGROUND," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(558)(su), pages 541-547, July.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Beck, Thorsten & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2006.
"Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1146-1167, November.
- Beck,Thorsten*Lundberg, Mattias*Majnoni, Giovann, 2001. "Financial intermediary development and growth volatility : do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2707, The World Bank.
- Graff, Michael, 1999. "Financial development and economic growth: A new empirical analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/99, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Rodica Gherghina & Irina Ion & Elena Nicolae, 2011. "Theoretical Considerations Regarding The Contributation Of Human Capital To Economic Growth," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(558)(su), pages 460-465, July.
- Per Pettersson-Lidbom, 2008. "Do Parties Matter for Economic Outcomes? A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(5), pages 1037-1056, September.
- Garretsen, Harry & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 2004.
"Growth, financial development, societal norms and legal institutions,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 165-183, April.
- Garretsen, Harry & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 2002. "Growth, financial development, societal norms and legal institutions," CCSO Working Papers 200210, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- K.K.S. Dadzie, 1992. "Trade and Development Report, 1992 An Overview," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 27(1), pages 85-94, April.
- Charles I. Jones, 2002. "Why Have Health Expenditures as a Share fo GDP Risen So Much?," NBER Working Papers 9325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2006. "Stock market development and internationalization: Do economic fundamentals spur both similarly?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 316-350, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1997. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 210-248, June.
- Minier, Jenny A, 1998. "Democracy and Growth: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 241-266, September.
- John F. Helliwell, 1992. "Trade and Technical Progress," NBER Working Papers 4226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.