Size and quality of public sector and economic growth changes occurring in the former communist EU countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graff, Michael, 1999. "Financial development and economic growth: A new empirical analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/99, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & Tommaso Nannicini, 2013.
"Do Better Paid Politicians Perform Better? Disentangling Incentives From Selection,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 369-398, April.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008. "Do Better Paid Politicians Perform Better? Disentangling Incentives from Selection," Working Papers 346, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & Tommaso Nannicini, 2010. "Do Better Paid Politicians Perform Better? Disentangling Incentives from Selection," CEIS Research Paper 162, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2009. "Do Better Paid Politicians Perform Better? Disentangling Incentives from Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 4400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garretsen, Harry & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 2004.
"Growth, financial development, societal norms and legal institutions,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 165-183, April.
- Garretsen, Harry & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 2002. "Growth, financial development, societal norms and legal institutions," CCSO Working Papers 200210, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irena Szarowská, 2016. "Quality of Public Finance and Economic Growth in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 0030, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; size of public sector; quality of public sector; economic growth;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cigewp:2011_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .