From Lifetime Jobs to Churning?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 1962. "Economic Development And Aid," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies:1962 17983, Farm Foundation.
- repec:tep:teppwp:wp1215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biscourp, Pierre & Kramarz, Francis, 2007.
"Employment, skill structure and international trade: Firm-level evidence for France,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 22-51, May.
- Pierre Biscourp & Francis Kramarz, 2004. "Employment, Skill Structure and International Trade : Firm-level Evidence for France," Working Papers 2004-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Unknown, 1990. "Outstanding Black Agricultural Economists," COSBAE Brochures, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on the Opportunities and Status of Blacks in Agricultural Economics (COSBAE), pages 1-12, March.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2008. "Trends in U.S. Wage Inequality: Revising the Revisionists," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 300-323, May.
- Peter AUER & Sandrine CAZES, 2000. "The resilience of the long-term employment relationship: Evidence from the industrialized countries," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(4), pages 379-408, December.
- Unknown, 1945. "Wheat in the World Economy. A Guide to Wheat Studies of the Food Research Institute - Part I. Abstracts B. Wheat in the world economy," Wheat Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, pages 1-64.
- Unknown, 1962. "Economic Growth Through Regional Associations," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies:1962 17970, Farm Foundation.
- Annette Bergmann & Antje Mertens, 2011. "Job Stability Trends, Lay‐offs, and Transitions to Unemployment in West Germany," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 25(4), pages 421-446, December.
More about this item
Keywordsjob stability; tenure; lifetime jobs; duration models; Switzerland;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2014-iii-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.