The Pernicious Consequences of UN Security Council Membership
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen & James Vreeland, 2014.
"The determinants of election to the United Nations Security Council,"
Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 51-83, January.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew D. Rablen & James Raymond Vreeland, 2012. "The Determinants of Election to the United Nations Security Council," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-09, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen & James Raymond Vreeland, 2012. "The Determinants of Election to the United Nations Security Council," CESifo Working Paper Series 3902, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Vera Eichenauer & Kai Gehring, 2013.
"Geopolitics, Aid and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," Working Papers 0575, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100519, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Maya Schmaljohann, 2015.
"The Allocation of German Aid: Self-interest and Government Ideology,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 160-184, March.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schmaljohann, Maya, 2013. "The allocation of German aid: Self-interest and government ideology," Kiel Working Papers 1817, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dutta, Nabamita & Williamson, Claudia R., 2016. "Aiding economic freedom: Exploring the role of political institutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 24-38.
- Madeleine Hosli & Rebecca Moody & Bryan O’Donovan & Serguei Kaniovski & Anna Little, 2011. "Squaring the circle? Collective and distributive effects of United Nations Security Council reform," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 163-187, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Organizations; United Nations Security Council; economic growth; foreign aid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:54:y:2010:i:5:p:667-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .