Squaring the circle? Collective and distributive effects of United Nations Security Council reform
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Eric Werker, 2006. "How Much Is a Seat on the Security Council Worth? Foreign Aid and Bribery at the United Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 905-930, October.
- Dennis Leech, 2002.
"An Empirical Comparison of the Performance of Classical Power Indices,"
Political Studies Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22, 03.
- Leech, D., 2000. "An Empirical Comparison of the Performance of Classical Power Indices," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 563, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dreher, Axel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vreeland, James Raymond, 2009. "Global horse trading: IMF loans for votes in the United Nations Security Council," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 742-757, October.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2007.
"Development Aid and International Politics: Does membership on the UN Security Council influence World Bank decisions?,"
KOF Working papers
07-171, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vreeland, James Raymond, 2009. "Development aid and international politics: Does membership on the UN Security Council influence World Bank decisions?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Bruce Bueno de Mesquita & Alastair Smith, 2010. "The Pernicious Consequences of UN Security Council Membership," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 54(5), pages 667-686, October.
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2005.
"Assessing success and decisiveness in voting situations,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 171-197, January.
- Annick Laruelle & F. Valenciano, 2005. "Assessing success and decisiveness in voting situations," Post-Print halshs-00109417, HAL.
- Leech, Dennis, 2002. " Designing the Voting System for the Council of the European Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 113(3-4), pages 437-64, December.
- Taylor Alan & Zwicker William, 1993. "Weighted Voting, Multicameral Representation, and Power," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 170-181, January.
- Prantl, Jochen, 2005. "Informal Groups of States and the UN Security Council," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 559-592, July.
- Madeleine O. Hosli & Moshé Machover, 2004. "The Nice Treaty and Voting Rules in the Council: A Reply to Moberg (2002)," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 497-521, 09.
- Serguei Kaniovski, 2008. "The exact bias of the Banzhaf measure of power when votes are neither equiprobable nor independent," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 281-300, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:163-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.