Weighted Voting, Multicameral Representation, and Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas R. Palfrey, 1984. "Spatial Equilibrium with Entry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 139-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freixas, Josep & Marciniak, Dorota & Pons, Montserrat, 2012. "On the ordinal equivalence of the Johnston, Banzhaf and Shapley power indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 367-375.
- Guemmegne, Juliette T. & Pongou, Roland, 2014.
"A policy-based rationalization of collective rules: Dimensionality, specialized houses, and decentralized authority,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 182-193.
- Guemmegne, Juliette & Pongou, Roland, 2013. "A Policy-Based Rationalization of Collective Rules: Dimensionality, Specialized Houses, and Decentralized Authority," MPRA Paper 46019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Sonali Roy, 2012.
"Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 11-22, January.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2009. "Hierarchy of Players in Swap Robust Voting Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2012. "Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36387, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, Alan & Zwicker, William, 1997. "Interval measures of power," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 23-74, February.
- Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2010. "Quaternary dichotomous voting rules," IKERLANAK 2010-41, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 2008. "On ordinal equivalence of power measures given by regular semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 221-234, March.
- Madeleine Hosli & Rebecca Moody & Bryan O’Donovan & Serguei Kaniovski & Anna Little, 2011. "Squaring the circle? Collective and distributive effects of United Nations Security Council reform," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 163-187, July.
- Freixas, J., 2004. "The dimension for the European Union Council under the Nice rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 415-419, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:5:y:1993:i:1:p:170-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.