Are Rural Costs of Living Lower? Evidence from a Big Mac Index Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orkideh Gharehgozli & Vidya Atal, 2020.
"‘Big Mac Affordability’ and real-income inequality across countries,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(16), pages 1352-1356, September.
- Orkideh Gharehgozli & Vidya Atal, 2019. ""Big Mac Affordability" and Real Income Inequality Across Countries," LIS Working papers 776, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Juan Soto & Milena Vargas & Julio A. Berdegué, 2018. "How Large Are the Contributions of Cities to the Development of Rural Communities? A Market Access Approach for a Quarter Century of Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017060, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Gharehgozli, Orkideh & Atal, Vidya, 2020. "Revisiting the gender wage gap in the United States," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 207-216.
- Orkideh Gharehgozli & Vidya Atal, 2019. ""Big Mac Real" Income Inequality : A Multinational Study," LIS Working papers 775, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsBig Mac index; price index; United States; rural development planning; economic growth and development; policy and applications; spatial analysis; methods;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:41:y:2018:i:3:p:364-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.