Happy People or Happy Places? A Multilevel Modeling Approach to the Analysis of Happiness and Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanchai Ariyabuddhiphongs & Joseph Li, 2016. "Buddhist Good Karma of Giving, Optimism, and Happiness Among Thai Female Sex Workers," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 903-917, June.
- Eric Morris & Erick Guerra, 2015. "Mood and mode: does how we travel affect how we feel?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 25-43, January.
- Nicola Pontarollo & Mercy Orellana Bravo & Joselin Segovia Sarmiento, 2017. "The determinants of subjective wellbeing in a developing country: The Ecuadorian case," JRC Working Papers JRC109319, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9790-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borchers, Allison M. & Xiarchos, Irene & Beckman, Jayson, 2014. "Determinants of wind and solar energy system adoption by U.S. farms: A multilevel modeling approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 106-115.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & Veliziotis, Michail, 2015. "Local-Level Immigration and Life Satisfaction: The EU Enlargement Experience in England and Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 9513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; well-being; multilevel modeling; hierarchical models; combining data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:35:y:2012:i:1:p:70-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .