Objective Confirmation of Subjective Measures of Human Well-being: Evidence from the USA
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscompensating differentials; well-being; happiness; spatial equilibrium;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-02-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-02-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .