Report NEP-HPE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomasson, Gunnar & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2010. "What is the Source of Profit and Interest? A Classical Conundrum Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 20320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Contini, Bruno, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Austin Gerig, 2010. "Universal Laws and Economic Phenomena," Papers 1002.0377, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Wu, Stephen, 2010. "Objective Confirmation of Subjective Measures of Human Well-being: Evidence from the USA," IZA Discussion Papers 4695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series dp528, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Othman, Jamal, 2009. "Money and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 20294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006650, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Holden, Steinar, 2009. "How Prevalent is Post-Decision Dissonance? Some Doubts and New Evidence," Memorandum 18/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.