Cultural Intelligence as a Prism between Workforce Diversity and Performance in a Modern Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis R Gómez-Mejia & Leslie E Palich, 1997. "Cultural Diversity and the Performance of Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 309-335, June.
- A.A. Kin, 2004. "Ural in global economy," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- Crowne, Kerri Anne, 2008. "What leads to cultural intelligence?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 391-399.
More about this item
Keywordsworkforce diversity; values; cultural intelligence; multicultural organizations.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:527-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .