Property management of the state treasury of the Russian Federation: some of the current trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Armando Gomes & Philippe Jehiel, 2005.
"Dynamic Processes of Social and Economic Interactions: On the Persistence of Inefficiencies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 626-667, June.
- Gomes, Armando R & Jehiel, Philippe, 2001. "Dynamic Processes of Social and Economic Interactions: On the Persistence of Inefficiencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armo Gomes & Philippe Jehiel, 2001. "Dynamic Processes of Social and Economic Interactions: On the Persistence of Inefficiencies," Penn CARESS Working Papers 76ff153ae29996d16c454e473, Penn Economics Department.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2007.
"Inefficiency in Legislative Policymaking: A Dynamic Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 118-149, March.
- Stephen Coate & Marco Battaglini, 2005. "Inefficiency in Legislative Policy-Making: A Dynamic Analysis," 2005 Meeting Papers 209, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Battaglini, Marco & Coate, Stephen, 2005. "Inefficiency in Legislative Policy-Making: A Dynamic Analysis," Papers 08-09-2005, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2005. "Inefficiency in Legislative Policy-Making: A Dynamic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arghya Ghosh & Partha Sen, 2012.
"Privatization in a Small Open Economy with Imperfect Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(3), pages 441-471, June.
- Arghya Ghosh & Partha Sen, 2008. "Privatization in a Small Open Economy with Imperfect Competition," Discussion Papers 2008-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Partha Sen & Arghya Ghosh, 2010. "Privatization In A Small Open Economy With Imperfect Competition," Working papers 195, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1982. "Directly Unproductive, Profit-seeking (DUP) Activities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 988-1002, October.
- Susumu Cato, 2012. "The Efficiency Of The State‐Owned Firm And Social Welfare: A Note," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 275-285, April.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- William Megginson, 2010. "Privatization and Finance," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 145-174, December.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011.
"Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- A. Radygin & Y. Simachev & R. Entov., 2015. "State-Owned Company: Detection Zone of Government Failure or Market Failure?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Colombo, Emilio & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2011. "Macroeconomic risk and the (de)stabilising role of government size," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 781-790.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 2004. "The Challenges of Privatization: An International Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199249343.
- Weingast, Barry R & Shepsle, Kenneth A & Johnsen, Christopher, 1981. "The Political Economy of Benefits and Costs: A Neoclassical Approach to Distributive Politics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 642-664, August.
More about this item
Keywordsthe state treasury; the public sector; the failures of the state; allocative efficiency; state programs;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.