Bid-Ask Spreads and the Over-the-Counter Interdealer Markets: Core and Peripheral Dealers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Shimer & Gregor Jarosch & Maryam Farboodi, 2016. "Meeting Technologies in Decentralized Asset Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien HUGONNIER & Benjamin LESTER & Pierre-Olivier WEILL, 2014.
"Heterogeneity in Decentralized Asset Markets,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
14-67, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill & Benjamin Lester & Julien Hugonnier, 2016. "Heterogeneity in decentralized asset markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 1014, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hugonnier, Julien & Lester, Benjamin & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2015. "Heterogeneity in decentralized asset markets," Working Papers 15-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Julien Hugonnier & Benjamin Lester & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Decentralized Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 20746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konrad Podczeck & Daniela Puzzello, 2012. "Independent random matching," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Darrell Duffie, 2012.
Introductory Chapters,in: Dark Markets: Asset Pricing and Information Transmission in Over-the-Counter Markets
Princeton University Press.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2007. "Leaning Against the Wind," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1329-1354.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Wang, Tan, 2007.
"Search and endogenous concentration of liquidity in asset markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 66-104, September.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Wang, Tan, 2004. "Search and endogenous concentration of liquidity in asset markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 455, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dmitrios Vayanos, 2004. "Search and Endogenous Concentration of Liquidity in Asset Markets," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 647, Econometric Society.
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Wolinsky, Asher, 1985.
"Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1133-1150, September.
- Arial Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1985. "Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 623, David K. Levine.
- Peter G. Dunne & Harald Hau & Michael J. Moore, 2015. "Dealer Intermediation Between Markets," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 13(5), pages 770-804, October.
- Andrew G. Atkeson & Andrea L. Eisfeldt & Pierre‐Olivier Weill, 2015. "Entry and Exit in OTC Derivatives Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 2231-2292, November.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1982. "Property Rights and Efficiency in Mating, Racing, and Related Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 968-979, December.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:266-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2008.
"Liquidity premia in dynamic bargaining markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 66-96, May.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2004. "Liquidity Premia in Dynamic Bargaining Markets," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 648, Econometric Society.
- Darrell Duffie & Nicolae Gârleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007.
"Valuation in Over-the-Counter Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1865-1900, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Nicolae Garleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2006. "Valuation in Over-the-Counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 12020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffie, Darrell & Garleanu, Nicolae Bogdan & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2006. "Valuation in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Babus & Péter Kondor, 2018.
"Trading and Information Diffusion in Over‐the‐Counter Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 86(5), pages 1727-1769, September.
- Ana Babus & Péter Kondor, 2012. "Trading and Information Diffusion in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEU Working Papers 2012_19, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 09 Dec 2012.
- Peter Kondor & Ana Babus, 2013. "Trading and Information Diffusion in Over-the-Counter Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 792, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:9:p:3048-3085. is not listed on IDEAS
- Shimer Robert & Smith Lones, 2001. "Matching, Search, and Heterogeneity," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Wage Determination and Efficiency in Search Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 217-227.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:1:p:200-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babus, Ana & Hu, Tai-Wei, 2017.
"Endogenous intermediation in over-the-counter markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 200-215.
- Babus, Ana & Hu, Tai-Wei, 2015. "Endogenous Intermediation in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:red:issued:19-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOver-the-counter markets; Dealer networks; Decentralized trading; Bid-ask spreads; Liquidity; Market quality;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:18-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.