Dealer Intermediation Between Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017.
"Discriminatory Pricing of Over-The-Counter Derivatives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017. "Discriminatory pricing of over-the-counter derivatives," ESRB Working Paper Series 61, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Semyon Malamud & Andreas Schrimpf, 2016.
"Intermediation Markups and Monetary Policy Passthrough,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-75, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Andreas Schrimpf & Semyon Malamud, 2017. "Intermediation Markups and Monetary Policy Passthrough," 2017 Meeting Papers 812, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Moore & Andreas Schrimpf & Vladyslav Sushko, 2016. "Downsized FX markets: causes and implications," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Schlepper, Kathi & Riordan, Ryan & Hofer, Heiko & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2017.
"Scarcity effects of QE: A transaction-level analysis in the Bund market,"
06/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kathi Schlepper & Heiko Hofer & Ryan Riordan & Andreas Schrimpf, 2017. "Scarcity effects of QE: A transaction-level analysis in the Bund market," BIS Working Papers 625, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gehde-Trapp, Monika & Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia, 2015.
"The liquidity premium in CDS transaction prices: Do frictions matter?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 184-205.
- Gehde-Trapp, Monika & Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia, 2015. "The liquidity premium in CDS transaction prices: Do frictions matter?," CFR Working Papers 12-12 [rev.2], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
More about this item
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:13:y:2015:i:5:p:770-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.