The Antecedents of Store Image and Customer Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2003. "E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 877-885, November.
- Didier Louis & Cindy Lombart, 2011. "Image and personality: two complementary tools to position and differentiate retailers," Post-Print hal-00771839, HAL.
- Cecile K. Cho & Gita Venkataramani Johar, 2011. "Attaining Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 622-631.
- Ellickson, Paul B., 2006. "Quality competition in retailing: A structural analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 521-540, May.
- Samli, A. Coskun & Kelly, J. Patrick & Hunt, H. Keith, 1998. "Improving the Retail Performance by Contrasting Management- and Customer-Perceived Store Images: A Diagnostic Tool for Corrective Action," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 27-38, September.
- Kaul Subhashini, 2006. "Identities and Store Image Formation: A Study of Retail Consumer Store Choice Behaviour," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-10-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kasper, Hans, 1988. "On problem perception, dissatisfaction and brand loyalty," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 387-397, September.
- Kumar, V. & Karande, Kiran, 2000. "The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 167-181, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:3:y:2014:i:3:p:48-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.