Improving the Retail Performance by Contrasting Management- and Customer-Perceived Store Images: A Diagnostic Tool for Corrective Action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- O'Neill, Michael F. & Hawkins, Del I., 1980. "Managerial bias in anticipated images of competing shopping areas," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 419-428, December.
- Stern, Bruce L & Bush, Ronald F & Hair, Joseph F, Jr, 1977. "The Self-Image/Store Image Matching Process: An Empirical Test," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 63-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & Jager, Wander, 2004. "A conceptual model of channel choice: measuring online and offline shopping value perceptions," Research Report 04F04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bèzes, Christophe, 2014. "Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2559-2578.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verhagen, Tibert & Dolen, Willemijn van, 2007. "Explaining Online Purchase Intentions: A Multi-Channel Store Image Perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mitchell, V. -W., 2001. "Re-conceptualizing consumer store image processing using perceived risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 167-172, November.
- Ling-Zhong Lin & Tsuen-Ho Hsu, 2012. "A modular fuzzy inference system approach in integrating qualitative and quantitative analysis of store image," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1847-1864, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:43:y:1998:i:1:p:27-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.