Re-conceptualizing consumer store image processing using perceived risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McGoldrick, Peter J., 1998. "Spatial and Temporal Shifts in the Development of International Retail Images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 189-196, June.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- Samli, A. Coskun & Kelly, J. Patrick & Hunt, H. Keith, 1998. "Improving the Retail Performance by Contrasting Management- and Customer-Perceived Store Images: A Diagnostic Tool for Corrective Action," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 27-38, September.
- Greatorex, M. & Mitchell, V. W., 1994. "Modelling consumer risk reduction preferences from perceived loss data," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 669-685, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chechen Liao & Hong-Nan Lin & Yu-Ping Liu, 2010. "Predicting the Use of Pirated Software: A Contingency Model Integrating Perceived Risk with the Theory of Planned Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 237-252, January.
- Girard, Tulay & Dion, Paul, 2010. "Validating the search, experience, and credence product classification framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1079-1087, September.
- Wu, Pei-Ling & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (.T.C.). & Woodside, Arch G., 2014. "Applying complexity theory to deepen service dominant logic: Configural analysis of customer experience-and-outcome assessments of professional services for personal transformations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1647-1670.
- Sylvie Rolland & Déborah Wallet-Wodka, 2003. "Electronic agents on the Internet: A new way to satisfy the consumer?," Post-Print halshs-00143040, HAL.
- Semeijn Janjaap & Riel Allard C.R. van & Ambrosini Ana Beatriz, 2003. "Consumer evaluations of store brands: effects of store image and product attributes," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:167-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.