Recapturing store image in customer-based store equity: a construct conceptualization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1988. "Store image and the prediction of performance in retailing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 91-100, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2009. "Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 581-587, June.
- Bèzes, Christophe, 2014. "Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2559-2578.
- Ataman, B.M., 2007. "Managing brands," Other publications TiSEM 462dcbba-2ac1-46d1-a61c-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:27-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naif Mutlaq Al Otaibi & Kausar Yasmeen, 2014. "An Overview of Customer Loyalty, Perceived Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: Brief on Saudi Grocery Stores," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, Macrothink Institute, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, vol. 1(1), pages 79-122, June.
- Bao, Yongchuan & Bao, Yeqing & Sheng, Shibin, 2011. "Motivating purchase of private brands: Effects of store image, product signatureness, and quality variation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 220-226, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:520-533 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:8:p:1112-1120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.