The Neutral Interest Rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Lancaster & Peter Tulip, 2015. "Okun's Law and Potential Output," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-14, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:rba:rbabul:jun2017-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
- Holston, Kathryn & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2017.
"Measuring the natural rate of interest: International trends and determinants,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(S1), pages 59-75.
- Kathryn Holston & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: International Trends and Determinants," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holston, Kathryn & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest : International Trends and Determinants," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-073, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Holston, Kathryn & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: International Trends and Determinants," Working Paper Series 2016-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian, 2015. "Calculating the Natural Rate of Interest: A Comparison of Two Alternative Approaches," Richmond Fed Economic Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Oct, pages 1-6.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rba:rbabul:sep2017-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mengheng Li & Irma Hindrayanto, 2018. "Looking for the stars: Estimating the natural rate of interest," Working Paper Series 51, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:51:y:2018:i:1:p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:51:y:2018:i:1:p:70-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsneutral interest rate; monetary policy; cash rate; potential growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:sep2017-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.