Some equivalences in linear estimation (in Russian)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, Jan R., 2008. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: The Snaer program," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4203-4224, May.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Estimation of a system of national accounts: implementation with mathematica," MPRA Paper 35446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear Bayes estimation; best linear unbiased; least squares; sparse problems; large-scale optimization;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qnt:quantl:y:2007:i:3:p:83-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stanislav Anatolyev). General contact details of provider: http://quantile.ru/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .