Estimation of a system of national accounts: implementation with mathematica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus, Jan R & van Tongeren, Jan W & de Vos, Aart F, 2000. "National Accounts Estimation Using Indicator Ratios," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 329-350, September.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, Jan R., 2008. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: The Snaer program," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4203-4224, May.
- Dmitry Danilov & Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "Some equivalences in linear estimation (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 3, pages 83-90, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem of national accounts; Social Accounting Matrix; Bayesian estimation; Least-squares estimation; Best linear unbiased estimation; Linear programming;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .