BRICS: Exchange Rate policy in Context of Internal and External Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barroso, João Barata R.B. & da Silva, Luiz A. Pereira & Sales, Adriana Soares, 2016.
"Quantitative easing and related capital flows into Brazil: Measuring its effects and transmission channels through a rigorous counterfactual evaluation,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 102-122.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva & Adriana Soares Sales, 2013. "Quantitative Easing and Related Capital Flows into Brazil: measuring its effects and transmission channels through a rigorous counterfactual evaluation," Working Papers Series 313, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- David Kupfer & Marta Castilho & Esther Dweck & Marcelo Nicoll, 2013. "Different Partners, Different Patterns: Trade and Labour Market Dynamics in Brazil's Post-Liberalisation Period," OECD Trade Policy Papers 149, OECD Publishing.
- Eva Kislingerová, 2013. "Faktory prosperity podniků v lokálním a globálním prostředí optikou roku 2013," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 78-79.
- Chamon, Marcos & Garcia, Márcio, 2016. "Capital controls in Brazil: Effective?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 163-187.
- John C Bluedorn & Rupa Duttagupta & Jaime Guajardo & Petia Topalova, 2013. "Capital Flows are Fickle; Anytime, Anywhere," IMF Working Papers 13/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Romain Bouis & Shingo Watanabe, 2013. "The Benefits and Costs of Highly Expansionary Monetary Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1082, OECD Publishing.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2011. "Refining Macroeconomic Policies to Sustain Growth in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 899, OECD Publishing.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2012.
"Order Flow and the Real: Indirect Evidence of the Effectiveness of Sterilized Interventions,"
Working Papers Series
273, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2013. "Order Flow and the Real: Indirect Evidence of the Effectiveness of Sterilized Interventions," BIS Working Papers 426, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sebastian Sosa & Gustavo Adler, 2011. "Commodity Price Cycles; The Perils of Mismanaging the Boom," IMF Working Papers 11/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2014.
"Long‐Run Determinants Of The Brazilian Real: A Closer Look At Commodities,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 239-250, October.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2013. "Long-Run Determinants of the Brazilian Real: a closer look at commodities," Working Papers Series 314, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Chamon, Marcos, 2016.
"Two targets, two instruments: Monetary and exchange rate policies in emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 172-196.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2012. "Two Targets, Two Instruments; Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Yongzhen Yu, 2011. "Identifying the Linkages between Major Mining Commodity Prices and China’s Economic Growth—Implications for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 11/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Sandro C. Andrade, 2013. "Official Interventions through Derivatives: affecting the demand for foreign exchange," Working Papers Series 317, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Matthew S Malloy, 2013. "Factors Influencing Emerging Market Central Banks’ Decision to Intervene in Foreign Exchange Markets," IMF Working Papers 13/70, International Monetary Fund.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 005, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Annamaria Kokenyne & Romain M Veyrune & Karl F Habermeier & Harald J Anderson, 2009. "Revised System for the Classification of Exchange Rate Arrangements," IMF Working Papers 09/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Leandro Medina, 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Commodity Prices on Fiscal Performance in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 10/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Manuk Ghazanchyan & Olumuyiwa S Adedeji & Nils Øyvind Mæhle, 2012. "The Relationship Between the Foreign Exchange Regime and Macroeconomic Performance in Eastern Africa," IMF Working Papers 12/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Aaron Howard Clifford Brown & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2010. "Macrofinancial Linkages of the Strategic Asset Allocation of Commodity-Based Sovereign Wealth Funds," IMF Working Papers 10/9, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "When and Why Worry About Real Exchange Rate Appreciation? The Missing Link Between Dutch Disease and Growth," IMF Working Papers 10/271, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments; Platební bilance; Exchange rate policy; Kurzová politika; Brazil; Brazílie;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlcfu:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:348:p:7-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.