Official Interventions through Derivatives: affecting the demand for foreign exchange
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Francisco Luna & Garcia, Márcio Gomes Pinto & Medeiros, Marcelo Cunha, 2015. "Price Discovery in Brazilian FX Markets," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 35(1), October.
- Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & Gustavo Silva Araujo & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2015. "As Atuações Cambiais do Banco Central Afetam as Expectativas de Mercado?," Working Papers Series 393, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:707-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Brazil; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaroslava Durčáková & Ondřej Šíma, 2013. "BRICS: Exchange Rate policy in Context of Internal and External Equilibrium," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(4), pages 7-29.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chamon, Marcos & Garcia, Márcio & Souza, Laura, 2017.
"FX interventions in Brazil: A synthetic control approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 157-168.
- Marcos Chamon & Laura Candido de Souza & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 2015. "FX interventions in Brazil: a synthetic control approach," Textos para discussão 630, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Machado, Vicente da Gama & Portugal, Marcelo Savino, 2014.
"Measuring inflation persistence in Brazil using a multivariate model,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(2), June.
- Vicente da Gama Machado & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2013. "Measuring Inflation Persistence in Brazil Using a Multivariate Model," Working Papers Series 331, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso, 2014. "Realized Volatility as an Instrument to Official Intervention," Working Papers Series 363, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Tobal Martín & Yslas Renato, 2016. "Two Models of FX Market Interventions: The Cases of Brazil and Mexico," Working Papers 2016-14, Banco de México.
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Marins, Jaqueline Terra Moura, 2017.
"Evaluation of exchange rate point and density forecasts: An application to Brazil,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 707-728.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Gabriel Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins, 2016. "Evaluation of Exchange Rate Point and Density Forecasts: an application to Brazil," Working Papers Series 446, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins, 2014. "Risk Assessment of the Brazilian FX Rate," Working Papers Series 344, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2013-08-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-MST-2013-08-05 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.