Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Allen M. Featherstone, 2009. "Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 493-510.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Boland & George F. Patrick, 1994. "Measuring Variability of Performance Among Individual Swine Producers," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 75-82.
- Rowland, William W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Schurle, Bryan W. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1998.
"A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis for a Sample of Kansas Swine Operations,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 189-199, July.
- Rowland, William W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Schurle, Bryan W. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1998. "A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis For A Sample Of Kansas Swine Operations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Allen M. Featherstone & Kimberly Zeuli, 2002. "Producer Experience, Learning by Doing, and Yield Performance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 660-678.
- Alexander Gocht & Kelvin Balcombe, 2006. "Ranking efficiency units in DEA using bootstrapping an applied analysis for Slovenian farm data," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(2), pages 223-229, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamardashvili, Phatima & Bokusheva, Raushan & Schmid, Dierk, 2014. "Heterogeneous Farm Output and Technical Efficiency Estimates," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(1).
- Schulz, Lee L. & Hadrich, Joleen C., 2014. "Feeding Practices and Input Cost Performance in U.S. Hog Operations: The Case of Split-Sex and Phase Feeding," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169983, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:493-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.