Estimating confidence intervals for technical efficiency: the case of private farms in slovenia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Tung-Pao & Shyu, Stacy Huey-Pyng & Chou, Han-Chung, 2012. "The impact of defense expenditure on economic productivity in OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2104-2114.
- Lien, Gudbrand D. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2008. "Determinants Of Part-Time Farming And Its Effect On Farm Productivity And Efficiency," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hansson, Helena, 2007. "Strategy factors as drivers and restraints on dairy farm performance: Evidence from Sweden," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 726-737, June.
- Iraizoz, Belen & Rapun, Manuel & Zabaleta, Idoia, 2003. "Assessing the technical efficiency of horticultural production in Navarra, Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 387-403, December.
- repec:col:000385:015958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Tiedemann, Torben, 2011. "Organic or conventional? Optimal dairy farming technology under the EU milk quota system and organic subsidies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 223-229, April.
- Odeck, James, 2009. "Statistical precision of DEA and Malmquist indices: A bootstrap application to Norwegian grain producers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1007-1017, October.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2008.
"The use of bootstrapped Malmquist indices to reassess productivity change findings: an application to a sample of Polish farms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(16), pages 2055-2061.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2006. "The Use of Bootstrapped Malmquist Indices to Reassess Productivity Change Findings: An Application to a Sample of Polish Farms," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25793, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Álvaro Ramírez Suárez, 2013. "Análisis de eficiencia económica de fincas arroceras: una aplicación de una función determinística de ingresos brutos frontera," REVISTA LEBRET, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMAS - BUCARAMANGA, vol. 5, pages 213-240, December.
- Johannes Sauer & Klaus Frohberg & Henrich Hockmann, 2006. "Stochastic efficiency measurement: The curse of theoretical consistency," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 139-166, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:28:y:2001:i:3:p:285-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.