Producer Experience, Learning by Doing, and Yield Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Breunig & Indraneel Dasgupta, 2003.
"Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 203-225.
- Breunig & R. & Dasgupta, I., 1999. "Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-382, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Breunig & R. & Dasgupta, I., 1999. "Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?," Papers 382, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Woolley, Frances, 2001. "A Cournot-Nash Model of Family Decision Making," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(474), pages 722-748, October.
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1996. "The Distinct Impact Of Food Stamps On Food Spending," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Robert V. Breunig & Indraneel Dasgupta, 2002. "A Theoretical and Empirical Evaluation of the Functiona Forms Used to Estimate the Food Expenditure Equation of Food Stamp Recipients: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1156-1160.
- repec:mpr:mprres:1253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2001. "Gender-biased redistribution and intra-household distribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1711-1722, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xin & Paulson, Nicholas, 2014. "Is Farm Management Skill Persistent?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170170, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2002. "An Empirical Evaluation Of Yield Performance And Cross-Crop Yield Correlation," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36550, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Urcola, Hernan A. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Irwin, Scott H. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2004. "Testing for Yield Persistency: Is It Skill or is It Luck?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19991, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Li, Xi & Paulson, Nicholas & Schnitkey, Gary, 2015. "Is Farm Management Skill Persistent?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:493-510. is not listed on IDEAS
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Allen M. Featherstone, 2009.
"Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 493-510.
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Allen M. Featherstone, 2009. "Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 493-510, September.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Spiro Stefanou & Magdalena Kapelko, 2015. "The impact of inefficiency on diversification," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 189-198, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:3:p:660-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.