Producer Experience, Learning by Doing, and Yield Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xin & Paulson, Nicholas, 2014. "Is Farm Management Skill Persistent?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170170, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Spiro Stefanou & Magdalena Kapelko, 2015. "The impact of inefficiency on diversification," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 189-198, October.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:493-510. is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2002. "An Empirical Evaluation Of Yield Performance And Cross-Crop Yield Correlation," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36550, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Urcola, Hernan A. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Irwin, Scott H. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2004. "Testing for Yield Persistency: Is It Skill or is It Luck?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19991, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Li, Xi & Paulson, Nicholas & Schnitkey, Gary, 2015. "Is Farm Management Skill Persistent?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Allen M. Featherstone, 2009.
"Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 493-510.
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Allen M. Featherstone, 2009. "Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 493-510, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:3:p:660-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.