An Evaluation of California's Mandated Commodity Promotion Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Julian M. Alston & John M. Crespi & Harry M. Kaiser & Richard J. Sexton, 2007. "An Evaluation of California's Mandated Commodity Promotion Programs," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 40-63.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Chalfant, James A. & Crespi, John M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Venner, Raymond J., 1998. "The California Prune Board's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Research Reports 11926, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Bernard K. Armah & James E. Epperson, 1997. "Export demand for US orange juice: Impacts of US export promotion programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-10.
- Costa, Ecio de Farias & Epperson, James E. & Huang, Chung L. & McKissick, John C., 2002. "Impacts Of Advertising And Promotion On The Demand For Scanned Purchases Of Vidalia Onions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Onunkwo, Izuchukwu M. & Epperson, James E., 1999. "Export Demand For U.S. Pecans: Impacts Of U.S. Export Promotion," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boland, Michael A. & Crespi, John M. & Silva, Jena & Xia, Tian, 2012. "Measuring the Benefits to Advertising under Monopolistic Competition," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
- Moore, Eli D. & Williams, Gary W., 2008. "Is the Texas Pecan Checkoff Program Working?," Reports 90497, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Julian M. Alston & Joanna C. Parks, 2012.
"The returns to promotion of healthy choices in Tasmania: are you in the dark about the power of mushrooms?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-365, July.
- Alston, Julian M. & Parks, Joanna C., 2012. "The returns to promotion of healthy choices in Tasmania: are you in the dark about the power of mushrooms?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(3), September.
- Alston, Julian M. & Parks, Joanna C., 2012. "The Returns to Promotion of Healthy Choices in Tasmania: Are You in the Dark about the Power of Mushrooms?," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124359, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Livat, Florine & Rickard, Bradley & Warzynski, Frederic, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Collective Reputation: Who gains and who loses from generic promotion programs?," Working Papers 231135, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:40-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.