Export demand for US orange juice: Impacts of US export promotion programs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Centner, Terence J. & Turner, Steven C. & Bryan, John T., 1989. "Product Differentiation Protection: Developing A Strategy For Multiple Producers Of Regional Specialty Crops," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(2), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cansino, José M. & Lopez-Melendo, Jaime & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2013. "An economic evaluation of public programs for internationalization: The case of the Diagnostic program in Spain," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-46.
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:40-63. is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian M. Alston & John M. Crespi & Harry M. Kaiser & Richard J. Sexton, 2007.
"An Evaluation of California's Mandated Commodity Promotion Programs,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 40-63.
- Julian M. Alston & John M. Crespi & Harry M. Kaiser & Richard J. Sexton, 2007. "An Evaluation of California's Mandated Commodity Promotion Programs," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 40-63.
- Saghaian, Yasser & Reed, Michael & Saghaian, Sayed, 2014. "Export Demand Estimation for U.S. Corn and Soybeans to Major Destinations," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162546, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cong Tru Le & Harry M. Kaiser & William Tomek, 1998.
"Export promotion and import demand for US red meat in selected Pacific Rim countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 95-105.
- Le, Cong Tru & Kaiser, Harry M. & Tomek, William G., 1997. "Export Promotion and Import Demand for U.8. Red Meat in Selected Pacific Rim Countries," Research Bulletins 122808, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Freixanet, Joan, 2012. "Export promotion programs: Their impact on companies’ internationalization performance and competitiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1086.
- Nogueira, Lia & Chouinard, Hayley H., 2006. "The Effects of Reducing Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Barriers to Trade on the Washington State Apple Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21433, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haydée Calderón & Teresa Fayós & Amparo Cervera, 2005. "A Model for valuation of government export promotion policies: An empirical analysis in the spanish context from a market oriented perspective," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 2(2), pages 34-49, December.
- Pimbucha Rusmevichientong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2009. "Measuring the effectiveness of U.S. rice export promotion programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 215-230.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:13:y:1997:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .