Optimal Commodity Promotion when Downstream Markets are Imperfectly Competitive
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2003. "Are uniform assessments for generic advertising optimal if products are differentiated?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 367-377.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R., 2004. "The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade," Working Papers 12946, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Hiew, Lee-Chea & Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2013. "The Role of Advertising Expenditure in Measuring Indonesia’s Money Demand Function," MPRA Paper 50223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R., 2005. "The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 0.
- Chanjin Chung & Youg Sook Eom & Byung Woo Yang, 2014.
"Optimal Generic Advertising under Bilateral Imperfect Competition between Processors and Retailers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 438-455, September.
- Chung, Chanjin & Eom, Young Sook & Yang, Byung Woo & Han, Sungill, 2013. "Optimal Generic Advertising under Bilateral Imperfect Competition between Processors and Retailers," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149582, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John M. Crespi & Jennifer S. James, 2007.
"Bargaining rationale for cooperative generic advertising,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(4), pages 445-457, December.
- Crespi, John M. & James, Jennifer S., 2007. "Bargaining rationale for cooperative generic advertising," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-13.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Freebairn, John W. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Griffith, Garry R., 2005. "When Can a Generic Advertising Program Increase Farmer Returns?," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 0.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Xia, Tian & Li, Lan, 2006. "Food Retailers' Pricing and Marketing Strategies, with Implications for Producers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-18, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:2:p:352-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.