Impacts Of Advertising And Promotion On The Demand For Scanned Purchases Of Vidalia Onions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Onunkwo, Izuchukwu M. & Epperson, James E., 1999. "Export Demand For U.S. Pecans: Impacts Of U.S. Export Promotion," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Christian, Jason E. & Meng, Erika C.H. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1997. "The California Table Grape Commission's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 11932.
- Timothy J. Richards & Pieter. Van Ispelen & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A Two-Stage Analysis of the Effectiveness of Promotion Programs for U.S. Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 825-837.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Myers, Lester H., 1979. "Advertising Effectiveness and Coefficient Variation Over Time," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costa, Ecio de Farias & Wolfe, Kent & Epperson, James E. & Huang, Chung L. & McKissick, John C., 2003. "Who Are The Consumers Of Vidalia Onions?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(01), March.
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:40-63. is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian M. Alston & John M. Crespi & Harry M. Kaiser & Richard J. Sexton, 2007.
"An Evaluation of California's Mandated Commodity Promotion Programs,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 40-63.
- Julian M. Alston & John M. Crespi & Harry M. Kaiser & Richard J. Sexton, 2007. "An Evaluation of California's Mandated Commodity Promotion Programs," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 40-63.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.