Capital flows to emerging economies: Minsky in the tropics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2009. "The Making of a European Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13617.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 209-223.
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1035-1053.
- Mark Blaug, 1991. "The Historiography of Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 632.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 185-193.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, pages 18-28.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2005. "Knowledge at work: Some neoliberal anachronisms," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 547-565.
- Donald MacKenzie, 2006. "An Engine, Not a Camera: How Financial Models Shape Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134608.
- Barber,William J., 1989. "From New Era to New Deal," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367370, December.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Why don't the bailouts work? Design of a new financial system versus a return to normalcy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 653-663.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M & Rothman, Harry, 1999. "The Editors and Authors of Economics Journals: A Case of Institutional Oligopoly?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 165-186, February.
- Stigler, George J & Stigler, Stephen M & Friedland, Claire, 1995. "The Journals of Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 331-359.
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Patinkin, Don & Blaug, Mark, 1991. "On the Historiography of Economics: A Correspondence," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 144-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seung-Gwan Baek & Chi-Young Song, 2016.
"On the Determinants of Surges and Stops in Foreign Loans: An Empirical Investigation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 405-445.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V Guender, 2016. "What to Aim for? The Choice of an Inflation Objective When Openness Matters," Working Papers in Economics 16/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Juan Díaz-Maureira & Mohit Karnani, 2016. "Sudden stops of capital flows: Do foreign assets behave differently from foreign liabilities?," Working Papers wp436, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Masyita Crystallin & Levan Efremidze & Sungsoo Kim & Wahyu Nugroho & Ozan Sula & Thomas Willett, 2015. "How Common are Capital Flows Surges? How They are Measured Matters -a Lot," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 663-682.
- Robin Boudias, 2014. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Regimes and Credit Dynamics in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 2014-17, CEPII research center.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2014. "Ride the wild surf : an investigation of the drivers of surges in capital inflows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6753, The World Bank.
- Manuel R. Agosin, 2013. "Un Fondo Monetario Latinoamericano: Dimensiones Requeridas y Modalidades," DOCUMENTOS DE DISCUSION FLAR 011017, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.
- Nderitu Kingori, 2016. "Market Structure, Macroeconomic Shocks, and Banking Risk in Kenya," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, pages 81-113.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:35:y:2011:i:4:p:663-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.