Financial Globalisation and Emerging Markets Volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Dobson & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Hyun Koo Cho, 2001. "World Capital Markets: Challenge to the G-10," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 328.
- John Williamson, 2005.
"Curbing the Boom-Bust Cycle: Stabilizing Capital Flows to Emerging Markets,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa75, October.
- John Williamson, 2005. "Curbing the Boom-Bust Cycle: Stabilizing Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa75.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2005. "Boom-Bust Cycles and Financial Liberalization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262201593.
- Arvind Subramanian & Raghuram G. Rajan & Eswar S. Prasad, 2006. "Patterns of international capital flows and their implications for economic development," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 119-158.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Brad Setser, 2004. "Bailouts or Bail-ins? Responding to Financial Crises in Emerging Economies," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costel Istrate & Bogdan Robu Ioan, 2014. "L'Analyse De L'Influence Des Composants Des Etats Financiers Sur La Capitalisation Boursière Des Entreprises Roumaines, Dans Les Conditions De La Crise," Post-Print hal-01899159, HAL.
- Agosin, Manuel R. & Huaita, Franklin, 2012.
"Overreaction in capital flows to emerging markets: Booms and sudden stops,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1140-1155.
- Manuel Agosin & Franklin Huaita, 2009. "Overreaction in capital flows to emerging markets: Booms and sudden stops," Working Papers wp295, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2010. "Was the Asian crisis a wake-up call?: Foreign reserves as self-protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, February.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:42:y:2019:i:2:p:530-551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton A. Setyawan & Basu Swastha Dharmmesta & BÎœ Purwanto & Sahid Susilo Nugroho, 2015. "Model of Relationship Marketing and Power Asymmetry in Indonesia Retail Industry," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 108-127.
- Lukas Menkhoff, 2013.
"Foreign Exchange Intervention in Emerging Markets: A Survey of Empirical Studies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1187-1208, September.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Emerging Markets: A Survey of Empirical Studies," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-498, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo, 2009. "The Economic Psychology of Stock Market Bubbles in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 667-691, May.
- Anni Huang & Narayan Kundan Kishor, 2019.
"The rise of dollar credit in emerging market economies and US monetary policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 530-551, February.
- Huang, Anni & Kishor, N. Kundan, 2017. "The Rise of Dollar Credit in Emerging Market Economies and US Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 83474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan, Kamrul & Hoque, Ariful & Gasbarro, Dominic, 2017. "Sovereign default risk linkage: Implication for portfolio diversification," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-16.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Franklin Huaita, 2011. "Capital flows to emerging economies: Minsky in the tropics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 663-683.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:12:p:1817-1842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.